Here are some awesome/funny/cute/sweet/true/inspirational quotes to live by haha :)
And the following would normally be at the end of my post but something’s wrong w/ my wordpress & it won’t let me add text :(
Hope you guys enjoyed!! (i know, awkward reading this up here) I love these quotes, they’re all so beautiful. (i probably posted too many -_- )
YESTERDAY’S ONEWORD: SECRETARY
The tall woman in a black, expensive looking suit reviewed the notes she wrote earlier on in the day. Her elegant handwriting looked like calligraphy. She adjusted her glasses & stiffened. “Sir, we have a problem.”
TODAY’S ONEWORD: CHANCE
Emery plucked the petals off a pink blossom. “He loves me, he loves me not. He loves me, he loves me not…”
“You know that’s just a child’s game, right?” Alexandra asked.
“Yes, but there’s always the chance he may love me.”
SONG OF THE DAY:
This is a ‘mash up’ of some of my two fav songs, Teenage Dream & Super Bass. It sounds realllyyy good :) Happy… listening..? I’ll post again soon :) v-ball is starting, & I’m nervous o_O anyways, bye bye ♥
|I am thankful for…||
by Nancie J. Carmody
- …the mess to clean up after a party
- because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
- …the taxes I pay
- because it means that I’m employed.
- …the clothes that fit a little too snug
- because it means I have enough to eat.
- …my shadow who watches me work
- because it means I am out in the sunshine.
- …the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot
- because it means I am capable of walking.
- …all the complaining I hear about our government
- because it means we have freedom of speech.
- …that lady behind me in church who sings off key
- because it means that I can hear.
- …lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing
- because it means I have a home.
- …my huge heating bill
- because it means that I am warm.
- …weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day
- because it means that I have been productive.
- …the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours
- because it means that I am alive.