HEY EVERYONE ♥
Phew! I hope the weather’s cool where ever you are! Where I live it’s so hot, like 104 degrees everyday :( I love summer but I can’t go outside or anything or else I’d be scorched :( People aren’t even going to the pool anymore!! >_< It was so funny yesterday because my dad & I were on our way to a baseball game (for my mom’s b-day, it was in a suite) & I had.. rollers.. in my hair (because I don’t want to use a straightening/curling iron everyday, it would damage my hair) & when I took them off, my dad said:
“You look like a-”
“Like a movie star?”
“No. Like a grandma.”
:p Pfftt. Well. It was funny :)
Anyways.. I’d better get the show started. I’m going to make a list of things I want to do before I die (if I post them on here, I’ll never forget ^_^ ) & future careers :p Let’s see..
Dream ♥ Careers:
- I really want to become a published author :) I know it’s absolutely hard work, but I love being able to control where the story goes & if I get published, that would be so rewarding. Just to think that it’s my book (my book!) would be like a dream to me. I want to be able to influence & inspire people with my writing.
- If the whole author thing doesn’t work out, I’d definitely settle for being a journalist. Especially a journalist that travels to different countries, or observes animals. Sometimes I feel maybe being an author isn’t really for me, because when I try to write chapter books, I always stray from it, even if I’m passionate about the topic. But the thing is, I like writing short stories, essays & articles.. basically nothing that’s too permanent or too long. It would be fun to deliver news to people. If I were a journalist I’d like to review fun things, like out of the country trips or shops/restaurants. I think that would be very fun.
- Interior designer. I love designing things-websites (you can tell), cards, book covers, & creating layouts. I would seriously settle for interior design. I would love to coordinate the wall colors with the furniture, arrange the layout of the furniture (not to mention pick it!) & make the house I’m designing unique. If I were to do that, I’d have a program that designs/decorates homes for people who need help financially or are going through difficult times (like Extreme Makeover:Home Edition) so I can make a big impact on their lives & have while doing it! :)
- Wedding Coordinator. Gosh. I love weddings. It would be awesome to coordinate/design(as you know, I like designing things) things for the bride & groom to make their day special. It would be fun to arrange the flowers, decorate where the reception is going to be held, etc.
- Calligrapher. I think calligraphy is beautiful. Even though right now my handwriting looks nothing like calligraphy, I would love for it to look like a calligrapher’s :p I think it’s a tough job but maybe I could do it :) I would have fun addressing things for people.
- Web Designer. Again, something that has to do with design. I really enjoy designing websites. If I were to become a web designer I would have to learn a bunch of coding though :p I’m not sure if I’m up to that. I only know the basic fundamentals of HTML & that’s about it, but I’m sure I can grow on it if I really wanted to.
- Teacher. Not the college professor type. I definitely don’t have the brains for that. More like a kindergarden teacher :) I love working with little kids, no matter how sick they always make me. I like them because most of them aren’t complicated-it’s all simple “play with toys” or “play outside” kinda stuff that I like, none of that real “drama” that comes with the package of junior high & high school. I work well with kids- although I don’t have any younger siblings, I have enough patience for them, & I don’t mind playing with toys again ;)
- Publish a book
- Save at least one person’s life, it doesn’t matter how
- Make someone’s life a lot happier
- Register to be an organ donor
- Adopt a child after marriage (if I ever get married, which I hope to do :p)
- Adopt a seal (pay money monthly to help take care of a sick one, I love them)
- Meet Allstar Weekend ♥ (just had to throw that in there)
- Learn how to play at least one instrument very well (preferably the piano or sax, I tried the alto sax for a year & love it, but that’s another story)
- Travel the world
- Make my relationships better with my cousins :p
- Go scuba diving
- Get a tattoo (haha, just kidding on that one, I would never get a tattoo O__o)
- Learn how to ride a bike (I still don’t know how, I’m horrible at balancing)
- Learn how to ice skate …
- Learn how to roller blade (I can’t do anything -__-)
- Go to an amazing concert (preferably adub’s)
- Have an epic snowball fight with tons of people!
- Become a very smart person!!!
- Make the world a better place because of something I did that will be beneficial to everyone!