Hey everyone! Everyone meaning: Sha, Monica, Lucy (maybe) & Lyd! (hm.. if you’re reading this now lyd then ..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATER TOT!) Sorry, just had to get that out of my system :p Anyways, here is a Medieval role play game I made! Hope you have fun with it!
Please read directions before playing: Questions are in blue. You can either choose the green or pink choice, it’s up to you :) Say you choose the green choice. Go to the green text & vice versa! One small hint: if you choose the pink way first, be sure to be careful of number 11! There are only 2 ways to complete this role play, it doesn’t matter whether you go either way (pink or green) on the first try. Go to the number beside the answer you chose. PS- Sorry if the numbers aren’t in order :/ That’s all, have fun with it! :)
You start off as a prince in the Medieval Times. Your goal is to find the princess, but the castle she was trapped in has all sorts of obstacles. Do your best to find her! You start of in the forest by the castle.
1) You’re in a thick, green forest & the castle where the princess is held is north.
Eh. I’ll go east, no hurry anyways. Go to number 2.
Of course I’ll go north! The princess is waiting! Go to number 3.
2) You go east! You are instantly met by a troll!
No way! You go back towards the castle. (go to #4) OR I’m a prince! I’ll stay & fight! (go to #5)
3) You arrive at the castle but there’s no way in! The bridge isn’t drawn & the moat is filled with horrible alligators & piranhas.
You are a brave prince! You will attempt to cross the moat! (go to #6) OR You go west, but you promise yourself you won’t give up! (go to #7)
4) Your loud rustling made by your attempt to get away brought the guards’ attention. Go back to #2, you were caught! :(
5) Your weapon of choice is:
Your sword! (go to #8) OR You back out from fighting the giant troll & climb a tree. (go to #9)
6) Whoops. Your attempt failed b/c the moat was too thick & the creatures weren’t that friendly. Go back to #3 :(
7) You go west & you reach a small, dusty looking cottage. You go inside & you find an old man. What do you do??
Tell him about the princess (go to #11) OR No way! He could turn me in to the guards! (go to #10)
8) The horrible troll deflects your attack & uses its strong hands to bend your sword in half!! :( You are defeated. Go back to #5.
9) The troll climbs the tree! What do you do??
I let him. Who knows? Maybe he’s a friendly troll! (go to #12) OR You whack him on the head with a branch, that’s what you do! (go to #13)
10) You walk away from his house, telling him you were just a lost foreigner from the neighboring village & walk back to the castle. Go to 14.
11) You figure out the old man is the princess’ uncle. He said he would help you if you trade him an item. The only one you have on hand is a potion. What do you do?
I hand him the potion he can help me. (go to #15) OR No way. I might need the potion later (go to #16)
12) Oops. Turns out he’s not a friendly troll. You are defeated. Go back to #9.
13) The monster is defeated. You climb down. Now what do you do?
You search the troll (go to #17) OR continue going east. You’re very proud of yourself. (go to 18)
14) .. It was a mistake telling him that. After you left the man notified the guards to arrest you. You didn’t know the neighboring village was an enemy of yours! Go back to #7.
15) In return, he gives me a long, thick & sturdy plank. You decide you can use it for the moat. You head back to the castle. Go to 22.
16) You thank the man, leave & inspect the house. You find a wooden plank that’s very long & solid & thinking you can use it for the moat, you steal it. You hurry back to the castle. Go to 23.
17) Wow! You find a key!? You wonder what it’s for. You keep going & you find a lever that was hidden in some bushes. There is a key hole. You insert the key in & it fits. You pull the lever down, & head back to the castle. Go to 19.
18) You find a lever hidden in some bushes, but the handle’s stuck. Oh well, you don’t know what it’s for, anyways.
Keep going east, maybe you’ll find something (go to 20) OR go back to the castle (go to 21)
19) When you go back you realize the bridge was down! The trigger was prob. the lever from earlier. Suddenly guards spring from the siddes of the castle. The moat wasn’t supposed to be let down. What do you do?
I fight the guards! (go to 30) OR I tell them them I am the man that the king summoned. (go to 31)
20) Oh no! You went too far east. You trespassed into your village’s enemy territory. They decide to keep you & train you as their own. You are defeated. Go back to 13.
21) The bridge still wasn’t drawn. There’s nothing you can do. Go back to 13.
22) You use the plank as a bridge & make it across but the castle doors are locked. What do you do??
You demand to be let in, you are the prince! (go to 26) OR You knock. (Go to 27)
23) You lay the board across the water & miraculously you make it across. But the doors of the castle are still bolted shut. What do you do?
You know. (go to 25) OR You throw yourself against the door, yelling & demanding to be let in. (go to 24)
24) the castle doors suddenly swing open. You find yourself being pushed up against the wall by several guards. They know you are the prince looking for the princess. You are defeated. Go back to 23.
25) A slit in the door opens. When asked who you are, you say?
I am the prince of this land (go to 29) OR I have come from a neighboring village, but I wish to inhabit this land. I wish to speak with the king. (go to 28)
26) The door swings open. The guards know you want to save the princess. You are defeated. Go to 22.
27) You are asked who you are. What do you say? I am the prince (srry i messed up on this part. If you choose prince you are defeated.) OR I am a foreigner from the neighboring village but I wish to inhabit this land. I wish to speak with the king. (go to 32)
28) with suspicious looks, the guards escort you through the castle. A nasty witch pulls you aside. What do you do?
I fight the witch who know’s what she’ll do to me? (go to 33) OR I go with the witch. (go to 34)
29) The guards know the prince is trying to save the princess. You are defeated. Go back to 25.
30) You are defeated. The guards overpowered. Go back to 19
31) They lead you to a dusty cellar. They explain to you that you will be called when the king when he’s ready. You see a little boy there. What do you do?
Tell the boy you need help finding the princess (go to 36 WITH THE STAR (*) srry. messed up again) OR ignore him. He’s probably a servant & a spy, anyways. (go to 35)
32) As they escort you to the king, a nasty witch pulls you aside. What do you do?
fight the witch! Who know’s what she’ll do to me?? (go to 36) OR I’ll take my chances & go with the witch. (go to 37)
33) The witch gets angry & casts a curse on you. Suddenly the guards know you’ve been lying. You are defeated. Go back to 28
34) The witch says she can help you save the princess if you trade her a potion in return. What do you do? You refuse to give it to her, who knows, you might need it later on! (go to 38) OR You give her the potion reluctantly (go to 39)
35) The guards come back & realize you were lying. You are defeated. (go back to 31)
**36) He grabs your hand & takes you out a secret passageway. He leads you to the tower where the princess is, but there’s a dragon blocking the entrance. He says he can take care of it & for you to go on when he distracts it! What do you do?
Let him distract it. You have to save the princess! (go to 41) OR don’t let him. He’s just a little boy. He might get hurt. (go to 40)
36) The witch gets angry & casts a curse on you! The guards suddenly know you’ve been lying & you are defeated. Go to 32.
37) The witch says she can help you fin the princess if you give her a potion in return. You know the witch can help you but you don’t have the potion! You gave it to the man to trade for the plank. Ouch. Go back to 11. (sorry! Don’t say I didn’t warn you!)
38) The witch transported you back into the arms of the guards, & you meet the king. He recognizes you & you are defeated. Go to 34.
39) The witch takes the potion & gives you another one. You drink it. You are now invisible. She gives you a map of the castle. You follow the map to where the princess is. Guards are blocking the exit. What do you do?
Hit them from behind & steal their keys! (go to 42) OR Sneak past them. Too risky. (go to 43)
40) You hold back the little boy, & you are both defeated by the dragon. Go back to 36!
41) You let him distract the dragon & hurry up the stairs! You open the door & see the princess! You saved her, congrats! You guys go back for the boy & escape out the window & across the moat. You are a hero. You & the princess get married & live happily ever after. THE END ♥
42) Amazingly your plan works! You open the door & the princess is there! You both escape out the window & go across the plank still there from earlier. You are a hero, congrats! You two get married & both live happily ever after. THE END ♥
43) The guards noticed you sneaked past them & the invisibility spell wore off. You are defeated. Go to 39.
Dang. I finally finished typing all that. Anyways I hope you had fun taking this! It took me so long to make this (2 hours to think/make/write out all the possibilities & 1 hour to type the whole thing, which was 1769 words..) so I really really really hope you enjoyed this :( I did this because I don’t quit what I start (yes I do but not this time lol) & I wanted to share with everyone! Please don’t copy & paste this somewhere :p
Ok! Well That’s all for now. Wow. Haha. Ok. I’m still feeling weird from typing all that :) See you guys later, I love you :)